Cecilia Unlimited Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy and complying with GDPR. In the fulfilment of the services we provide we need to hold some personal details about you.
This document explains why we have that information, how we use and handle it and your rights to that information.
What Information do we hold?
We currently hold personal information in order to provide our core services. This information includes:
- Identifying Information – name
- Contact Information – email address, phone number
- Professional Information – Job title, location (where you are based)
Where did we get your data from?
- The personal data that we have is either provided to us by you or your employer.
- Why are we holding this personal information?
- We may hold your data to fulfil a contract we have with our clients (usually this would be your employer).
- We may also hold your personal data if we you have given us your consent to do so.
- We may also hold your personal data if we are legally required to do so.
How we use your Personal Information
The information we hold will be used principally to deliver contracted services and products, and only for the stated purpose. In carrying out these services we may do one or more of the following:
- We may use your details so that we can communicate with you by email or phone
- The personal information we hold is stored and processed securely in line with the UK government’s Cyber Essentials guidelines for Cyber security controls
For more information about Cyber Essentials please visit:
Your personal information is held and processed in the UK
- If your personal information is transferred outside of the EEA, the level of protection provided is sufficient to meet the requirements of the EU GDPR directive
What we don’t do with your personal information
- We do not use any automated decision-making systems relating to your personal data
- We do not pass your information on to any third parties not associated with the fulfilment of our services
How long do we keep your personal data?
- The information we use to communicate with you will be kept until you notify us that you no longer wish to receive information from us or you want us to delete your personal data.
- Any personal data that we hold will be kept in line with the requirements of the Data Controller, or if the Data Controller has not communicated this with us we will hold the data until we are requested to delete it.
- Where through the performance of services we gather data in reports or data sheets or from psychometric or other questionnaires we are entitled to use that for our internal research and our commercial purposes, in doing so we will only use the data in an anonymised format and respect any opt-outs from that use by individuals.
What are your personal data rights?
If at any point you believe the personal information we hold on you is incorrect, you want us to correct or delete that information, or you no longer want us to hold that information or contact you, you can exercise your rights under the current Data Protection laws. These rights include:
- Right of access
- Right to rectification
- Right to erasure
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to data portability
- Right to object
For more information about your personal data rights please visit the Information Commissioner Office website at: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/data-protection-reform/overview-of-the-gdpr/individuals-rights/
Who do I contact if I have an issue with my personal information that you hold?
- Please contact the Data Protection Officer at Cecilia Unlimited Ltd
How do I make a complaint about how my personal data is being held or processed?
- If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handle your personal data, you can contact our Data Protection Officer who will investigate the matter.
- If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are processing your personal data not in accordance with the law you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). Their Helpdesk number is 0303 123 1113.